Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Long Beach Bound


I will be leaving to Long Beach tomorrow morning for the Herbalife Extravaganza! I'm am so excited! Oh, and YOU should be too! They will be announcing brand new products! I will be posting photos of our trip nightly to share this great experience with you all. 

If you have any questions while I am gone please email me and I will respond at my earliest convenience. Don't forget that there are NO Weight Loss Challenges this week at all. 

I recently got an iPhone, and it has made a world of difference for my business. For those of you with iPhones or Androids here is something worth checking out. 63 Best Health & Fitness Apps! Feel free to share on here with others what your favorites are, and if you have one that's not on the list please do tell! 


No comments:

Post a Comment